Combine a robust, yet flexible, architecture for your enterprise.
What Makes it the Optimum Choice?
JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) is the industry’s most popular product for cutting-edge, expandable Java applications. As the market leader in enterprise open source software, JBoss delivers a user-friendly, multitasking product. This platform incorporates the foremost open source technologies for creating, distributing, and hosting enterprise Java applications and services. Constructed on open standards, it brings together the JBoss Application Server with JBoss Hibernate, JBoss Seam, and other preeminent open source Java technologies from JBoss.org. These comprise the most efficiently integrated, highly affordable, and easily managed enterprise resolution for Java applications.
- Complete Eclipse-based Integrated Development Environment (JBoss Developer Studio)
- Built for Standards and Interoperability: JBoss EAP supports a wide range of Java EE and Web Services standards.
- Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) and Java Persistence
- JBoss EAP bundles and integrates Hibernate, the de-facto leader in Object/Relational mapping and persistence.
- Built-in Java naming and directory interface (JNDI) support
- Built-in JTA for two-phase commit transaction support
- JBoss Seam Framework and Web Application Services
- Caching, Clustering, and High Availability
- Security Services
- Web Services and Interoperability
- Integration and Messaging Services
- Embeddable, Service-Oriented Architecture microkernel
- Innovation with stability
- Improve developer productivity
- Enterprise class performance
- Extend your budget
- Utilize open standards