SOA enables the development of applications that are built by combining loosely coupled and interoperable services. These services interoperate based on the WSDL standard that is independent of the underlying platform and programming language; the interface definition hides the implementation of the language-specific service. SOA-based systems can therefore function independently of development technologies and platforms such as Windows, Linux, Unix, Java, and .NET.
The following guiding principles define the ground rules for development, maintenance, and usage of the SOA:
- reuse, granularity, modularity, composability, componentization and interoperability.
- standards-compliance (both common and industry-specific).
- services identification and categorization, provisioning and delivery, and monitoring and tracking.
At Tridens we can help you with designing and developing various solutions employing the following technologies:
- Web Service
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Business Process Execution Language (BPEL)
- Business Process Management (BPM)
We’re here to help you! Click here to contact us.